Mail to: career@Mahtia.com
Training Coordinators / Business Development Executive (BDE):
Mahtia ventured into education and event directory services. Looking for an executive to take care of business development activities of these services.
* Ability to work Independently
* Good Communication Skills – should be able to speak in Telugu, English and Hindi without fear over phone and in person.
* Knowledge of computers and general admin – MS office, internet browsing/search
Nature of Work:
* Co-ordinate training/workshop schedules. Sometimes, you have to accompany with the director or trainer for the training in and around Hyderabad.
* Should work from office, regular shift, Mon-Sat.
* Tele-calling and Promotion of our services in various platforms, following guidelines given by management
* Contact customers over phone and explain services over the phone, email
* Check mails and respond appropriately
* Explore internet for potential customers, collect data, and enter data in various platforms
* And timely assignments.
Initially for 3 months and will be extended based on performance and business need.
Graduates or post graduates with 0-3 years experience, HR knowledge and CAN-DO attitude.
Strictly NON-TECHNICAL background. No B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech.
Specially-abled persons can also apply as long as they can view, read, write, type, talk, and listen